Why JOBM short papers?
- We wish to speed up the development of business model research!
- We wish to fast-track business model publishing process!
- We wish to maximise the visibility and impact of your business model research!
What do we expect from you?
We ask for language-proofed papers with a clear focus and a singular clear message
Short papers can be within three different focus areas as outlined below:
- Focus area A
- - Conceptual
- - Theoretical
- - Methodological
- Focus area B
- - Empirical
- - Managerial
- - Educational
- Focus area C
- - Tools
- - Processes
- - Facilitation
Short Paper Outline:
Structured papers should be submitted with these outlines:
- Follow the template, meaning max:
- - max 3.000 words
- - 2 figures or tables
- - 25 references
- Identification (Article Title Page)
- - Title (max 10 words)
- - Abstract (max 150 words)
- - Key words (3)
- - Authors’ names and affiliation
- - Acknowledgements (max 30 words)
- - Introduction
- - Methodological approach
- - Key insights
- - Discussion and conclusions
- - References
What do we promise you?
- - A double-blind review process
- - Two reviewers involved in the review process
- - Review rating according to
- Accept as is
- Minor revision
- Major revison
- - Across the three acceptance criteria
- Theoretical, Empirical or Practical Novelty
- Theoretical, Empirical or Practical Relevance
- Clarity of argumentation
- - A faster editorial journey and review process than those of standard papers
- - In-print versions online instantly